This data visualization tool has been prepared and is being
disseminated to provide access to the data generated from the
Community Counts project, which monitors the health of persons with
congenital bleeding disorders who receive care in U.S. Hemophilia
(https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hemophilia/communitycounts/). By accessing
this tool and the underlying data, you agree:
1. That you understand CDC has de-identified the data to the best of
2. To not attempt, in any way, to re-identify any person or
establishment included in these data.
3. To make no use or disclosure of the identity of any person or
establishment discovered inadvertently and advise the Associate
Director for Science, Office of Science Policy and Technology
Transfer, CDC, phone: 404-639-7240 within two (2) days of any such
4. To not present or publish counts of 5 or fewer (in figures, graphs,
maps, tables, etc.).
5. To not imply or state, in either written or oral form, that use of
the tool or interpretation based on the data are those of the original
data sources or of CDC.
6. To acknowledge, in all reports and published manuscripts using this
Page title https://communitycountsdataviz.cdc.gov/ Date of visit
By using these data, you signify your agreement to comply with the
above-stated terms. Failure to comply may subject you to denial of
further access to this or other CDC data.
Note: Best viewed with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers.
CDC users: In Internet Explorer, remove cdc.gov from Compatibility
View settings and uncheck “Display intranet sites in compatibility